Sunday, October 31, 2010

After Two Weeks...

After Two weeks that we did not meet and see each other because of sir's personal reason and because of the seminar that almost all students of graduate school had attended. I really miss my subject because of the very light discussins and stress free lecture.

Unfortunately, we did not have our discussion and lecture becauseof the computer room is still close. We just talked about our requirements and the like. Sir also announced that the final exam is being postponed. Though it's a good news for the others, it's a bad news for me, because itsalready my due date. I asked sir if he will giveme consideration, but unfortunaely, he doesn't like. I hope sir will chage his mind. I really like to take the final exam if not of this very valid reason. I know Sir Tagudin will change his mind..right sir?
Tnx in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment