Sunday, October 31, 2010

Interactive Presentation

Wow! I really appreaciate our discussion and lecture today, everything is new to me, especailly the interactive presentation.

Sir Tagudin's lecture is very clear and interesting, this is one of the most interesting topics we had. He had some examples and he even called some students to ty it infront. Aside from the interactive presentation, he also discussed the simplier version, uing the hyperlink. Its easier than the interactive presentation because you did not need to use programming, because in the interactive presentation you need to use some programming. I really did enjoy this day, with sir tagudin's discussion I've learned a lot.

y theway, I again I talked to sir regarding my situation, I lready feel that my baby wans to come out inside my tummy.hehehe. Still sir refused to give me consderation.. I hope , he will change his mind..

No comments:

Post a Comment